- You must be a paid up full playing member.
- Games are organised and controlled by Vic Bowls.
- Regular games run from 1pm until around 5pm.
- Morning games run from 9:30am until around 1pm.
- You must wear the Glenmac uniform.
We have teams entered in both Saturday and Midweek (Tuesday) pennant tournaments organised by Vic Bowls, and also have a team playing in the Southern Districts Electric Light competition (Tuesday nights).
To play competitive bowls, you need to become a full member. Glenmac offers very cheap membership fees for your first year, and provide a free playing shirt. See any of our friendly members if you would like to take up this offer.